Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Library news

Kia Ora,

Just a heads up that the school library will be closed for the first couple of weeks (from 18 May).

Please hang on to your books (if you have books to return) while the library is closed.

Teachers will be able to come to the library to issue class sets.

I will keep you posted about developments as we feel our way through the beginning of Level 2.

With regards to The Mapmaker's Race, I have recorded 18 out of 25 chapters, so I am going to keep going with that. If you are waiting for chapters to be uploaded to class Seesaw (you may be ahead of others), you can also email me at library@woodlandspark.school.nz and I will email you the youtube links.

Wishing you all the best as we transition into this new stage.
Blessings
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a put-up zone :)