Pages

Sunday 10 May 2020

Kahoot! Literary quizzes


Hi everyone. Well, I'm a bit late to the party, but this lockdown I discovered Kahoot! After dinner, we have family games. Nick is best at anything to do with natural history, football and geography. Emma has an awesome knowledge of many things, especially films. I tend to do best in the children's literature games, and Dylan is practically a palaeontologist!

It's such fun and a great way to test your knowledge and speed up your memory retrieval. I have tested out a few literary quizzes (thanks to Clare Forrest for sharing these). Some of them have one or two intermediate or YA questions, but on the whole, they are relevant to primary school readers. I suggest you play as a family.

If like me, you hadn't tried Kahoots before, this is how you do it.

Click on the link below - then click Play as Guest. Choose Classic to play on your own or Team mode to play with family. It will give you a game pin. Then those of you who have downloaded Kahoot! as an app on phones, can type in the pin, and you're ready to play. 



Have fun! I will post a few more tomorrow.

Literary numbers:


Location, location, location:


Togs Togs Undies Undies

Cat Characters


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a put-up zone :)