Pages

Sunday 3 May 2020

May the Fourth & other news

Hi everyone,

May the Fourth be with you!

Reading aloud

Chapter 9 of The Mapmaker's Race has been uploaded to the Seesaw. With each chapter, I have added a suggested activity for you. I would love to see your creative answers. Please email me at library@woodlandspark.school.nz

Funny Kid author's youtube channel


I found a fun youtube channel today. Matt Stanton, cartoonist and author of Funny Kid has a super inspiring channel. You can tune in to weekly cartoon drawing lessons on his Funny Drawing Show, or listen to his Writing Tips, or listen to him reading aloud during Storytime. Looking for creative inspiration, fun and humour, check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN_X2r0FCEVpW6VLIKYbO_Q

Funny Kid Stand Up (Funny Kid, Book 2): Matt Stanton ...There is a Monster Under My Bed Who Farts by Tim Miller

Hope you have a happy day
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a put-up zone :)