Pages

Monday 13 September 2021

Te Wiki o Te Reo Māori - Māori Language Week

Tēnā tātou katoa. Nau mai. Haere mai.

Did you celebrate a Māori Language Moment today? Send me your pics (with parental permission) if you'd like me to post them on the blog.

I've been watching the Speak Māori for Kids TV programmes and learning about all the different vowel and consonant sounds. I wanted to start at the very beginning so I don't miss anything. I'm also learning some phrases.

I've added a couple more resources to the wakelet under the Te Reo collection. I'll mention them here too. So there's a list of "100 Māori words every New Zealander should know" on the NZ History website. It includes audio pronunciations. 

If you like activity books - here's a free Te reo Māori activity book from Te Papa.


Hei konā mai

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a put-up zone :)