Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

Outdoor activities

Kia Ora,

It's a beautiful spring day today, a nice day to get outdoors. 

Here's a flower scavenger hunt and bingo - borrowed from Greening Taupo. I'm going to have a lookout for some of these flowers when I take my kuri for a hīkoi today.

And you might like to participate in the Great Kererū Count. I have been adding the kererū that visits our nikau almost daily, to the count:


There are also some fun activities on the DOC website for Conservation Week (which was has passed, but never mind, you can still do the activities.)

I've added all of these to the Wakelet under Outdoor Activities.

It's great to see that children are continuing to read in interesting places. Thanks for your pics!


Chat soon
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a put-up zone :)