Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Please return your library books!

Hi everyone,

I did a BIG LEND when I had a hunch that we might go into lockdown - which means some of you had plenty of books to read during the time at home. Some of you ended up taking ten books home. It was cool!

But NOW, it is nearly term end and some books are accidentally being returned to Auckland libraries and some are being put in the wrong tote tray, or left in other cities or lost... :(

So here I am, dressed as a muffin with a cherry on top, saying, pretty please bring all your overdue library books back.

The classes to get ALL their books back will go into my ping pong lucky draw box, and the lucky winner will win a prize from my special box of goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a put-up zone :)