Pages

Thursday 25 March 2021

Book news

Check out some of the new Non Fiction books I have recently processed for the library:


On the shelf: I have completed processing the books bought using the remainder of the rewards from last year's Scholastic book fair, selected from Issue 1 of the Lucky book club. 
I'm currently getting Issue 2's books ready for you.

Last night I attended a book buzz at Dorothy Butler Children's Book Shop:


I thoroughly enjoyed listening to publishing guru, Melanie-Laville Moore from Allen & Unwin, and Joanna Grochowicz, author of "Into the White" and "Amundsen's Way". These books are definitely on my To Be Read pile so that I can review them for you.

I took advantage of a book buzz discount and bought some beautiful books for the school library, which I can't wait to process for you.

Hope you have a safe and happy weekend.
Kate




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a put-up zone :)