Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

New Books and Resources

Morena,

Yesterday I enjoyed reading a few books out loud to some of the tamariki who are at school, including the NZCYA finalist, The Smelly Giant and How not to annoy Dad which had us in stitches.

http://library.woodlandspark.school.nz/?serviceId=ExternalEvent&brSn=11667&brKey=1005673985

I covered a pile of new picture books - ready for you to enjoy when you get back to school. Check them out.

A couple of interesting posts popped up on my Facebook last night which I want to share with you:

Young Ocean Explorers posted this:

"We've put the inspirational interviews with these ocean gurus on our site, so schools can use them during lockdown"


And a SLANZA librarian posted a Roald Dahl Kahoot quiz:


I tried it out and it's fun - and only open for two days...

My next post will be about our librarians of the term ...

Stay safe and well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a put-up zone :)