Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Day 1 of online school

Morena tamariki ma,

I am enjoying learning some Te Reo on the school TV channel. Hope you have a good first day of online school.

I have a few things to share with you. For ease of use, I will try to put all the good resources I find, onto a Wakelet. It's a platform where you can quickly and easily look at a collection (eg. audiobooks and books read aloud). But I will also continue to update the blog to draw attention to some of the new resources.

One resource that I really want to point you to, is epic!

Epic! is the Leading Digital Library for Kids 12 & Under

Instantly access 40,000 of the best books, learning videos, quizzes & more


Now there is a cost for joining, but I want to draw your attention to the FREE options for parents and teachers for 30 days. Remember to opt-out before your 30 days is up.





Libby app icon.

Also, if you haven't yet, please check out Libby - the Auckland Library app. 

To get eBooks and eAudiobooks on your smartphone, tablet or iPod touch, install and open the Libby, by OverDrive app from your device's app store:



Kia Kaha for these challenging times.
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a put-up zone :)