Pages

Saturday 2 July 2016

Flat Stanley's adventurous escapades


Look carefully at the grizzly bear picture above to see if you can spot me, Flat Stanley. The school librarian has brought me along on an overseas adventure. These pics are taken at California Adventure Park and Disneyland. 








I made a friend, Timothy (see him on the steering wheel of Toady's car). He's coming along with me for the rest of the trip. We fly to England next. We're going to Buckingham Palace to watch the changing of the guards. 

PS - You can read my book - "Flat Stanley" in our school library. You can also read about Toady in "Wind in the Willows". It's under GRA for Graham on the fiction (chapter book) shelf.

Alright, tally ho, off to England I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a put-up zone :)